- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Gastrointestinal Disease filter Gastrointestinal Disease
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project tested a mobile health application’s impact on reducing readmissions among patients with cirrhosis within 30 days of hospital discharge, and found it to be usable and feasible.
This project created individualized, culturally and linguistically inclusive education materials for older adults from diverse backgrounds tailored to electronic medication information.