- Remove Asthma filter Asthma
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 5 items
This research study implemented a sociotechnical systems approach to the development of a health information technology-supported process for preventing and diagnosing venous thromboembolism.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.
This project was one of the Centers for Education and Research on Therapeutics’ projects, a national initiative to increase awareness of the benefits and risks of new, existing, or combined uses of therapeutics through education and research.
The goal of this project was to promote increased adherence to evidence-based pharmacotherapy guidelines through both traditional clinic-based and newer models of care.