- Remove Asthma filter Asthma
- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
This research evaluated the implementation and effectiveness of a clinical decision support tool designed to support the delivery of recommended care to hospitalized patients with heart failure, regardless of the reason for hospitalization.
The goal of this project was to promote increased adherence to evidence-based pharmacotherapy guidelines through both traditional clinic-based and newer models of care.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.