- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Kmetik, Karen filter Kmetik, Karen
- Remove Thomas, Eric filter Thomas, Eric
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 2 items
The findings of this study demonstrated that electronic health record-based trigger methods can enable more meaningful measurement and surveillance of diagnostic errors in primary care.
This project investigated and validated the prevalence and patterns of exception reporting among physicians participating in the Cardio-HIT collaborative, a practice-based research network. The overall objectives of this study were to assess the prevalence of exception reporting, document specific reasons for exceptions, evaluate the relative accuracy of reported exceptions, and identify the location of exception data in electronic health records.