- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Gastrointestinal Disease filter Gastrointestinal Disease
- Remove Brigham and Women's Hospital filter Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Remove University Of Arizona filter University Of Arizona
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will implement and evaluate a “smart” pillbox given to patients in order to understand its ability to minimize discrepancies in prescribed regimens and to improve patients’ medication adherence after hospital discharge.
This project will integrate clinical decision support into providers’ workflow in neonatal intensive care units to deliver evidence-based guidelines for early recognition and prevention of necrotizing enterocolitis, a serious complication threatening the life of fragile premature infants.