- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Hess, Rachel filter Hess, Rachel
- Remove Middleton, Blackford filter Middleton, Blackford
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This study evaluated the Functional Assessment Screening Tablets (FAST) tool that provides patients with self-management support and found that FAST prompted discussions about healthy behaviors between patients and providers.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.