- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Hess, Rachel filter Hess, Rachel
- Remove Turchin, Alexander filter Turchin, Alexander
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This research combined the artificial intelligence technology technique Dynamic Logic with natural language processing to create a model to predict risk of death over the next 12 months and found it was better than benchmark statistical and machine learning algorithms.
This study evaluated the Functional Assessment Screening Tablets (FAST) tool that provides patients with self-management support and found that FAST prompted discussions about healthy behaviors between patients and providers.