- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Hess, Rachel filter Hess, Rachel
- Remove Turchin, Alexander filter Turchin, Alexander
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will use natural language processing and dynamic logic to create a high-fidelity model of risk of death to identify patients with low life expectancy.
This study evaluated the Functional Assessment Screening Tablets (FAST) tool that provides patients with self-management support and found that FAST prompted discussions about healthy behaviors between patients and providers.