- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Renal (Kidney) Disease filter Renal (Kidney) Disease
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
Search found 2 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.