- Remove Obesity filter Obesity
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Ferris, Timothy filter Ferris, Timothy
- Remove Gance-Cleveland, Bonnie filter Gance-Cleveland, Bonnie
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 2 items
A computer support system for clinical decisionmaking and tailoring patient education called HeartSmartKids™, has been developed to facilitate the translation of recommendations into practice. This current study will employ a comparative-effectiveness trial to evaluate clinician decision support and tailored patient education on the implementation of the current guidelines at school based health clinics.
Systematically assessed improvements in patient safety and experience of care associated with implementation of four decision support function embedded in an electronic health record: 1) the influence of weight based dosing on pediatric adverse drug events; 2) the influence of a test result tracking system on appropriate followup of ordered tests; 3) the influence of automated reminders on symptom monitoring and medications for children with asthma and attention deficit disorder.