- Remove Obesity filter Obesity
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Text Messaging filter Text Messaging
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 2 items
This project utilized information technology to develop an integrated screening, counseling, and post-visit support system to increase physical activity among adolescents.
Systematically assessed improvements in patient safety and experience of care associated with implementation of four decision support function embedded in an electronic health record: 1) the influence of weight based dosing on pediatric adverse drug events; 2) the influence of a test result tracking system on appropriate followup of ordered tests; 3) the influence of automated reminders on symptom monitoring and medications for children with asthma and attention deficit disorder.