- Remove Obesity filter Obesity
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Text Messaging filter Text Messaging
- Remove Voice Recognition filter Voice Recognition
Search found 4 items
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.
This project studied whether the use of electronic patient reminders could shorten intervals between HPV vaccine doses and increase overall rates of completion of HPV vaccination regimen in inner-city areas compared to practices without reminders.
This project utilized information technology to develop an integrated screening, counseling, and post-visit support system to increase physical activity among adolescents.
This project evaluated whether an interactive voice response system used by parents prior to routine health maintenance visits could improve parental activation, the comprehensiveness of care provided, and medication safety.