- Remove Renal (Kidney) Disease filter Renal (Kidney) Disease
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.