- Remove Children's Hospital Boston filter Children's Hospital Boston
- Remove Johns Hopkins University filter Johns Hopkins University
- Remove Individuals with End-of-Life Care Needs filter Individuals with End-of-Life Care Needs
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project seeks to develop an understanding of the cognitive work of clinician teams and family members involved in pediatric trauma care transitions in order to design usable and useful health information technologies.
Evaluated the completeness and accuracy of information on symptoms, disease conditions, medications, and allergies generated by parents using a patient-centered health technology called ParentLink, compared to information documented by emergency department physicians and nurses; and assessed ParentLink's impact on patient safety and quality.