- Remove Citizens Memorial Hospital District filter Citizens Memorial Hospital District
- Remove Johns Hopkins University filter Johns Hopkins University
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project seeks to develop an understanding of the cognitive work of clinician teams and family members involved in pediatric trauma care transitions in order to design usable and useful health information technologies.
Citizens Memorial Healthcare (CMH) will establish the standardization efforts necessary for data capture of quality measures in an ambulatory EMR system and demonstrate the efficiency and accuracy of using a data extraction and reporting expert to perform quality measurement in the ambulatory care setting. CMH will standardize and integrate data capture for quality of care measurement into the normal documentation of care within the ambulatory EMR.
Created a community-wide EMR with integrated clinical decision support that is available across the continuum of care including a rural hospital, a home health agency, 14 physician clinics, and 5 long-term care facilities.