- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 1 item
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.