- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. filter Mathematica Policy Research, Inc.
- Remove Harle, Christopher Albert filter Harle, Christopher Albert
- Remove Vest, Joshua Ryan filter Vest, Joshua Ryan
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will clarify the relationship between “pull” and “push” health information exchange usage in primary care settings, and determine the impact of each approach on potentially avoidable and costly health care utilization.
This project will develop decision support tools that integrate with electronic health records to increase the quality and effectiveness of chronic pain care.