- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove NorthShore University HealthSystem filter NorthShore University HealthSystem
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project will clarify the relationship between “pull” and “push” health information exchange usage in primary care settings, and determine the impact of each approach on potentially avoidable and costly health care utilization.
This project will develop decision support tools that integrate with electronic health records to increase the quality and effectiveness of chronic pain care.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated a program that includes clinical decision support to improve diagnosis of hypertension in children.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.