- Remove Marshall Medical filter Marshall Medical
- Remove University of Tennessee, Knoxville filter University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Individuals with Disabilities filter Individuals with Disabilities
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
Develop a comprehensive plan for health IT implementation and integration by assessing specific clinical and organizational needs, feasibility of health IT implementation, defining project parameters, developing the implementation plan, and specifying procedures for ongoing evaluation and feedback.
This project developed a secure Web-based electronic health record for children with special health care needs called the Tennessee Child Health Profile.
Developed a database that includes diagnoses, health records, and educational information on children with special health care needs, with emphasis on children with genetic conditions and developmental disabilities. This information was made available to physicians via a secure Web-based system.