- Remove RTI International filter RTI International
- Remove University of Tennessee, Knoxville filter University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Individuals with Disabilities filter Individuals with Disabilities
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
RTI International developed and implemented a 3-year technical assistance program to help AHRQ provide support to Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Programs agencies to assist in developing and implementing health IT and HIE.
This project developed a secure Web-based electronic health record for children with special health care needs called the Tennessee Child Health Profile.
Developed a database that includes diagnoses, health records, and educational information on children with special health care needs, with emphasis on children with genetic conditions and developmental disabilities. This information was made available to physicians via a secure Web-based system.