- Remove University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center filter University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project will develop decision support tools that integrate with electronic health records to increase the quality and effectiveness of chronic pain care.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
Disseminated strategies targeted toward increasing immunizations and preventive care, including a computer reminder system to practices in a Practice-based Research Network (PBRN). Assessesed, using a randomized controlled trial methodology, the relative adoption success of academic detailing combined with and without practice facilitation and technology implementation assistance, on the delivery of preventive services.