- Remove University of Tennessee, Knoxville filter University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Remove University of Utah filter University of Utah
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Individuals with Disabilities filter Individuals with Disabilities
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
The objective of this study is to develop, implement, and evaluate a replicable, scalable infrastructure for health information exchange supported emergency department and poison control centers collaboration.
This project developed a secure Web-based electronic health record for children with special health care needs called the Tennessee Child Health Profile.
Developed a database that includes diagnoses, health records, and educational information on children with special health care needs, with emphasis on children with genetic conditions and developmental disabilities. This information was made available to physicians via a secure Web-based system.