- Remove University of Tennessee, Knoxville filter University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Remove Yale New Haven Health Services Corporation filter Yale New Haven Health Services Corporation
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Individuals with Disabilities filter Individuals with Disabilities
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
This project evaluated how the implementation of a secure e-mail messaging (e-messaging) system between clinicians and patients affects provider efficiency, utilization of emergency department for medication refills, and patients’ satisfaction.
This project developed a secure Web-based electronic health record for children with special health care needs called the Tennessee Child Health Profile.
Developed a database that includes diagnoses, health records, and educational information on children with special health care needs, with emphasis on children with genetic conditions and developmental disabilities. This information was made available to physicians via a secure Web-based system.