- Remove University of Tennessee, Knoxville filter University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Remove Yale University filter Yale University
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Individuals with Disabilities filter Individuals with Disabilities
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
This project developed a secure Web-based electronic health record for children with special health care needs called the Tennessee Child Health Profile.
Developed a database that includes diagnoses, health records, and educational information on children with special health care needs, with emphasis on children with genetic conditions and developmental disabilities. This information was made available to physicians via a secure Web-based system.
Implemented and evaluated a community-wide EHR for health care providers in pediatric primary care, school health, specialty care, and emergency medicine who provide care for inner city children with asthma.