- Remove University of Washington filter University of Washington
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
Implemented an ambulatory computer physician order entry (ACPOE) system with clinical decision support capabilities in an ambulatory, community-based, integrated health-system; evaluated the impact of the system both internally, on organizational processes and human factors, and externally, on patient safety as measured by medication errors and adverse drug events.