- Remove Higgins, Michael filter Higgins, Michael
- Remove Thomas, Eric filter Thomas, Eric
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Virtual Reality filter Virtual Reality
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
The findings of this study demonstrated that electronic health record-based trigger methods can enable more meaningful measurement and surveillance of diagnostic errors in primary care.
Developed a detailed plan for the implementation and support of informatics tools in regional health centers including the creation of informatics tools to manage institutional surgical care information, creation of a multi-institutional partnership to manage both the informatics and surgical quality improvement programs, and the development of an economic model related to the business and safety benefits.