- Remove Koopman, Richelle J. filter Koopman, Richelle J.
- Remove McConnochie, Kenneth filter McConnochie, Kenneth
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project will determine the optimal display of blood pressure data for patients and their physicians in order to facilitate shared decisionmaking about blood pressure control and treatment.
This project expanded the use of telemedicine for the management of acute childhood illness into schools, daycare facilities, and after-hours neighborhood settings, and evaluated facilitators and barriers to its implementation.
Assessed the impact of a telehealth program on primary care utilization and cost for remote assessment and treatment of ill children in childcare and school sites.