- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Infants filter Infants
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 7 items
This research aims to integrate an electronic sexually transmitted infection (STI) risk assessment tool for adolescents into four pediatric primary care clinics.
This project developed patient-tailored relevant warnings about drug-drug interactions and found that it reduced irrelevant alerts.
This project will integrate clinical decision support into providers’ workflow in neonatal intensive care units to deliver evidence-based guidelines for early recognition and prevention of necrotizing enterocolitis, a serious complication threatening the life of fragile premature infants.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.
This project implemented and evaluated an electronic health record influenza vaccine alert, FluAlert, to improve pediatric providers’ decisionmaking around influenza vaccines.
This project evaluated the impact of clinician-focused and patient/family-focused health information interventions on HPV vaccination rates among adolescents.
This project refined a set of asthma care quality measures and developed and validated the use of an automated method using natural language processing to utilize the measures.