- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Patient Portal filter Patient Portal
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 4 items
Informed by patients, caregivers, and an advisory panel of researchers and clinicians, this research developed, implemented, and evaluated an online patient portal tutorial for patients with chronic conditions.
This study compared the use of home blood pressure monitoring to an eHealth blood pressure system of care that integrated the former into a provider’s electronic medical record via a Web portal.
The overarching goal for this project is to improve the quality and patient-centeredness of asthmatic ambulatory care for children and adults.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.