- Remove Individuals with Special Health Care Needs filter Individuals with Special Health Care Needs
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.
Implemented and evaluated a community-wide EHR for health care providers in pediatric primary care, school health, specialty care, and emergency medicine who provide care for inner city children with asthma.