- Remove Medicare filter Medicare
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 5 items
This research studied the barriers and usability of electronic and personal health records, developed a framework of best practices for design, and validated that framework with functional prototypes.
This project developed a decision making tool for patients with asymptomatic carotid stenosis and concluded that it was feasible to implement in clinical practice.
This project developed and implemented a large-scale approach to measuring the impact of health information technology on the quality and variability of care in ambulatory settings, and along racial and ethnic lines.
This project developed and pilot tested a screening module and clinical decision support system for adolescents’ behavioral health.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.