- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Individuals with Special Health Care Needs filter Individuals with Special Health Care Needs
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 5 items
This research will apply innovative health information technology strategies to improve methods for systematic collection and use of patient-reported outcomes in clinical care for those with multiple chronic conditions using person-specific patient-reported outcomes.
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.
This project developed a secure Web-based electronic health record for children with special health care needs called the Tennessee Child Health Profile.
Developed a database that includes diagnoses, health records, and educational information on children with special health care needs, with emphasis on children with genetic conditions and developmental disabilities. This information was made available to physicians via a secure Web-based system.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.