- Remove Uninsured filter Uninsured
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 4 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project developed and implemented a large-scale approach to measuring the impact of health information technology on the quality and variability of care in ambulatory settings, and along racial and ethnic lines.
This project refined a set of asthma care quality measures and developed and validated the use of an automated method using natural language processing to utilize the measures.
Implemented an electronic health records system in a network of community health centers and developed a data warehouse to monitor, aggregate, and provide data for quality improvement.