- Remove Uninsured filter Uninsured
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 3 items
This project developed and pilot tested a screening module and clinical decision support system for adolescents’ behavioral health.
This project refined a set of asthma care quality measures and developed and validated the use of an automated method using natural language processing to utilize the measures.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.