- Remove Women filter Women
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Bar Coding filter Bar Coding
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 5 items
This project assessed provider mental workload and performance while processing electronic abnormal test results and found that a test result tracking mechanism improved physicians’ clinical performance.
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project developed and implemented a large-scale approach to measuring the impact of health information technology on the quality and variability of care in ambulatory settings, and along racial and ethnic lines.
Implemented an electronic health records system in a network of community health centers and developed a data warehouse to monitor, aggregate, and provide data for quality improvement.
Implemented an integrated electronic patient medical record, electronic medication administration record, computerized physician order entry (CPOE), and clinical decision support software that is accessible at all participating facilities which include an acute care hospital, home health care agency, ambulatory clinics, a rehab facility, and to the patient/resident from home.