Since 2004, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Digital Healthcare Research Program has funded projects to develop an evidence base for how technology improves healthcare decisionmaking, supports patient-centered care, and improves the quality and safety of medication management.
Search the entire portfolio of AHRQ-funded digital healthcare projects. Projects can be identified by technology studied, medical condition, population, status of the project, principal investigator, organization, funding mechanism and location.
Identify AHRQ-funded Digital Healthcare projects by clicking on a state.
View the initiatives currently funded by AHRQ.
View the initiatives funded by AHRQ since 2004.
- Evaluation of Meaningful Use (2013-2015)
- Health IT-Enabled Quality Measurement (2012-2013)
- Electronic Data Methods Forum (2010-2017)
- Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program (2007-2013)
- Medicaid and CHIP (2007-2012)
- E-Prescribing Pilot Projects (2006-2007)
- Privacy and Security Project (2005-2007)
- State and Regional Demonstration Projects (2004-2011)
- Transforming Healthcare Quality through Health IT (2004-2010)