- Description:Information sheet that describes an AHRQ-funded project to develop tools to help pediatricians adopt and use electronic prescribing.
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Digital Healthcare Research projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
Search found 15 items
This document is a comprehensive protocol for colorectal cancer screening followup using a population health management tool.
This grantee developed brochure is on the Health-e-Access Telemedicine program which was developed for distribution in pediatrics clinics and practices. It is a nice example of what can be done with this type of handout. (English and Spanish).
- Description:This is a patient handout on good practices for management of hypertension.
- Description:This is a medication reconciliation form for ambulatory adult visits.
- Description:Patient handout that discusses the importance of brining a medication list with the patient to an appointment.
- Description:Presents a protocol for escalation for collection of survey results.