This document is a comprehensive protocol for colorectal cancer screening followup using a population health management tool.
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Digital Healthcare Research projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
Search found 7 items
- Description:This is a medication reconciliation form for ambulatory adult visits.
- Description:This is a sample reminder card for the Telewound Care Network
- Description:This is an instruction sheet for understanding the process of referral and enrollment for a wound care telehealth study. Intended for use by a clinician or office manager.
- Description:This is an extended instruction sheet for understanding the process of referral and enrollment for a wound telehealth study. Intended for use by a clinician.
- Description:A worksheet that can be used to charter working groups/teams that are part of a regional data exchange or other informatics project. The idea is to clearly define the scope and purpose of the team so that tasks can be focused and evaluated.