- Description:This form is used to classify ADEs and near misses.
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Digital Healthcare Research projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
Search found 7 items
- Description:This form identifies an adverse drug event using data reported by a clinician.
- Description:This is a chart review form for an adverse drug event (ADE) study.
- Description:This is a near miss classification form for an adverse drug event study.
- Description:This is a form to classify prescriptions based on type and what adverse events occurred.
- Description:Sample RFP and responses from vendors for a specific functionality within an EHR system.
- Description:This is a form to collect baseline patient data and enroll patients into a telehealth wound care study.