- Description:The Adverse Drug Events Trigger Tool standardizes the chart review process for ADEs.
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Digital Healthcare Research projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
Search found 5 items
- Description:Tool for logging communications activities.
- Description:A project/sunset review summarizes the challenges, solutions, and lessons of a recently completed project. This review pertains to a project that standardized pressure ulcer data elements and electronic documentation used by long term care clinical staff for storage and reporting within an electronic health record system.
- Description:Qualitative / Content Analysis study code book example. Used to code responses from a patient to a series of issues surrounding medication management.
- Description:The Primary Care Visual Medication Error Reporting Tool is a tool using pictures/diagrams to be used in the reporting of errors.