This is a protocol for data analysis which includes measures, statistical analysis and performance indicators.
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Digital Healthcare Research projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
Search found 13 items
- Description:Sample document for enrolling patients in a study focused on wound care.
- Description:Test Script foran application called iHealth. The script might make a good template for others creating test scripts.
This is an telephonic interactive voice response system (IVRS) script used to collect family history of cancer, heart disease, and diabetes, before and after a clinical visit.
- Description:This is a sample reminder card for the Telewound Care Network
- Description:This is a form to collect baseline patient data and enroll patients into a telehealth wound care study.
- Description:Sample informed consent document for study involving wound care treatment and underlying diabetes. Most patients recruited were in their home or LTC facility.