- Description:Example feedback given to patients based on decision support triggers. Includes encouraging messages based on health improvement.
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Digital Healthcare Research projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
Search found 38 items
- Description:An example call script to enroll a patient in a new chronic care study. The document features logic and responses for the caller.
Example of how CDS alerts are presented to a clinician for review.
- Description:Tool for logging communications activities.
- Description:Sample integrated voice response (IVR) prompts and logic used in a smoke cessation couseling program.
This is a protocol for data analysis which includes measures, statistical analysis and performance indicators.
- Description:Guidelines used in an AHRQ study in which CDS was used to generate alerts within a electronic dental record and personal health record system.
- Description:Information sheet that describes an AHRQ-funded project to develop tools to help pediatricians adopt and use electronic prescribing.
- Description:Describes a protocol used to report adverse events involving vaccines. The document provides a template for other reporting forms and tools.
- Description:A list of quality measures for colorectal cancer screening. Includes which measures are to be included in an "Excellence Report" given to stakeholders. Emphasis of document is on explaining the report to novice readers/users.