- Description:Sample integrated voice response (IVR) prompts and logic used in a smoke cessation couseling program.
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Digital Healthcare Research projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
This is a protocol for data analysis which includes measures, statistical analysis and performance indicators.
- Description:Guidelines used in an AHRQ study in which CDS was used to generate alerts within a electronic dental record and personal health record system.
- Description:This document contains screenshots of a diabetes quality measures reporting system.
- Description:Information sheet that describes an AHRQ-funded project to develop tools to help pediatricians adopt and use electronic prescribing.
- Description:Describes a protocol used to report adverse events involving vaccines. The document provides a template for other reporting forms and tools.
- Description:Sample document for enrolling patients in a study focused on wound care.
- Description:A list of quality measures for colorectal cancer screening. Includes which measures are to be included in an "Excellence Report" given to stakeholders. Emphasis of document is on explaining the report to novice readers/users.
- Description:Example consent form used in an AHRQ-funded project involving older adults. The study involves a focus group on medication management practices. The form is in Spanish.