- Description:A list of quality measures for colorectal cancer screening. Includes which measures are to be included in an "Excellence Report" given to stakeholders. Emphasis of document is on explaining how various versions of the report capture and report data.
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Digital Healthcare Research projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
- Description:Sample report given to a physician/provider that summarizes that provider's performance on colorectal cancer quality indicators.
- Description:This brochure describes an automated Telephone Survey system to capture data about a childs health prior to a doctor visit.
- Description:This is the protocol for a usability testing session of a Web site. It is comprehensive and makes a good model for others developing their own protocol.
- Description:Sample letter reminding patient he or she has enrolled in a research study. The letter contains instructions and reminds patients about their initial interview.
- Description:Sample letter reminding patient he or she has enrolled in a research study. The letter reminds patients they are on a wait list and will begin in a few months.
- Description:A worksheet that can be used to charter working groups/teams that are part of a regional data exchange or other informatics project. The idea is to clearly define the scope and purpose of the team so that tasks can be focused and evaluated.