This Year in Review report summarizes the research activities and outcomes funded by the AHRQ Digital Healthcare Research Program in 2018. The objective of this report is to support AHRQ stakeholders, including patients, clinicians, researchers, and policymakers, to:
- Learn about the goals of Digital Healthcare Research Program-funded research.
- Discover the innovative health technologies developed and tested by AHRQ-funded researchers, including new and emerging research in 2018.
- Understand how the Digital Healthcare Research Program improves healthcare quality and safety at the patient, provider, and health systems levels.
- Access learnings and products disseminated by AHRQ’s Digital Healthcare Research Program-funded researchers in support of knowledge transfer and replication of successful digital health strategies that improve patient safety and healthcare quality.
Download the 2018 Year in Review Report
(PDF, 3.98 MB)
Previous years' reports:
- 2017 Annual Report (PDF, 1.55 MB)
- 2016 Annual Report (PDF, 1.27 MB)
- 2013-2015 Summary Report (PDF, 1.31 MB)
- 2011 Annual Report Executive Summary (PDF, 244 KB)
- 2011 Annual Report (PDF, 1.29 MB)
- 2011 Annual Report with Project Summaries (PDF, 4.6 MB), which includes an introduction to the AHRQ Health IT Portfolio, as well as individual summaries for all projects active in 2011.
- 2010 Abridged Report (PDF, 8.6 MB)
- 2010 Complete Report (PDF, 11.21 MB), which includes the Abridged Report and summaries of all grant and contracts active during 2010