Improving Healthcare Through AHRQ's Digital Healthcare Research Program
This report summarizes the research activities and outcomes funded by the AHRQ Digital Healthcare Research Program in 2020. The objective of the report is to support AHRQ stakeholders, including clinicians, health systems, policymakers, researchers, and patients to:
- Learn about the goals of research funded by the Digital Healthcare Research Program.
- Discover the innovative health technologies developed and tested by AHRQ-funded researchers, including new and emerging research funded in 2020.
- Understand how the Digital Healthcare Research Program improves healthcare quality and safety at the patient, provider, and health systems levels.
- Gain insight from the spotlighted work that underscore the patient, provider, and healthcare systems focus of every AHRQ-funded research project.
- Access knowledge and products disseminated by AHRQ’s Digital Healthcare-funded researchers to enhance knowledge transfer and the replication of successful strategies that improve patient safety and healthcare quality.
- 2017 Annual Report (PDF, 1.55 MB)
- 2016 Annual Report (PDF, 1.27 MB)
- 2013-2015 Summary Report (PDF, 1.31 MB)
- 2011 Annual Report Executive Summary (PDF, 244 KB)
- 2011 Annual Report (PDF, 1.29 MB)
- 2011 Annual Report with Project Summaries (PDF, 4.6 MB), which includes an introduction to the AHRQ Health IT Portfolio, as well as individual summaries for all projects active in 2011.
- 2010 Abridged Report (PDF, 8.6 MB)
- 2010 Complete Report (PDF, 11.21 MB), which includes the Abridged Report and summaries of all grant and contracts active during 2010
- 2009 Abridged Report (PDF, 14.3 MB)
- 2009 Complete Report (PDF, 17.4 MB)
- 2009 Success Stories (PDF, 588 KB)