The AHRQ Digital Healthcare Research Program funds research that yields actionable findings about which digital technologies have the potential to improve care. Learn how AHRQ investments have resulted in significant impacts and progress on behalf of the American public.
2021 Year in Review
Improving Healthcare Through AHRQ's Digital Healthcare Research Program
The newly released report showcases innovative health services research and highlights the impact the research has on:
- Engaging and Empowering Patients
- Optimizing Care Delivery for Clinicians
- Supporting Health Systems in Advancing Care Delivery
Executive Summary: Hear from the Program Director Chris Dymek, Ed.D. about our ongoing commitment to support the evolving digital healthcare ecosystem.
Research Spotlight: Learn about research investments focused on engaging and empowering patients and caregivers in their care decisions and actions.
Research Stories: Discover eighteen stories about how researchers are advancing the knowledge base of how digital healthcare technologies can improve care.
- 2018 Annual Report (PDF, 3.98 MB)
- 2017 Annual Report (PDF, 1.55 MB)
- 2016 Annual Report (PDF, 1.27 MB)
- 2013-2015 Summary Report (PDF, 1.31 MB)
- 2011 Annual Report Executive Summary (PDF, 244 KB)
- 2011 Annual Report (PDF, 1.29 MB)
- 2011 Annual Report with Project Summaries (PDF, 4.6 MB), which includes an introduction to the AHRQ Health IT Portfolio, as well as individual summaries for all projects active in 2011.
- 2010 Abridged Report (PDF, 8.6 MB)
- 2010 Complete Report (PDF, 11.21 MB), which includes the Abridged Report and summaries of all grant and contracts active during 2010
- 2009 Abridged Report (PDF, 14.3 MB)
- 2009 Complete Report (PDF, 17.4 MB)
- 2009 Success Stories (PDF, 588 KB)